Hi guys! Welcome to the new and improved So Over Debt, AKA So Over This!
For awhile now, I’ve been frustrated by my identity as a personal finance blogger. Sure, I write about money, but there’s also a lot more to me than what I have in the bank or how much debt I have left to pay off. And while I’ve always written about other things, there was this pressure to make it relate to finance and it just got to be more than I could handle. So now I get to be over my debt AND over a lot of other things!
What This Means for You
- The name of the blog is different, but for the most part my posts will be the same. You just might see more posts that aren’t necessarily related to money.
- If you’re a subscriber, your subscription shouldn’t change. You’ll still get your posts like always. Edit: Feedburner is being a jerk. At some point you’ll be prompted to subscribe to the new feed, or you can do it now if you’d like. Sorry!
- If you link to me or I’m in your blogroll, please update the URL. Pretty please! It will help tremendously.
- If you see anything that still mentions So Over Debt, please let me know so I can get it updated.
- If you follow me on Twitter, please follow my account @nutsandbolts. I will stop using the @sooverdebt account at the end of the week.
- If you’re a Facebook fan, please go like the new page to get updates – Facebook forced me to make a new one and I’m very sad about it.
I’ve tried very hard to make this as un-weird as possible. Please know that I thought long and hard before making the decision to change the name of the site – after all, I’ve blogged here for 18 months and it’s my home on the internet. However, it’s time that I made things a little more comfortable.
Thanks so much to those of you who visit, read, comment, and promote. It means a lot to me and I hope I’ll still have plenty of things worth reading from this point on!