The following is a guest post.
Google Chrome is an innovative web browser that allows users to personalize their web experience by installing web apps, themes, and extensions. There are a variety of ways to customize your browser and make it truly yours. It’s simple to change your settings and add apps and extensions from the Google Chrome Web Store. There is a large selection of extensions that can help you organize your budget and finances. They can help you view your spending habits and help you visualize what changes need to be made in order to keep you on track for your financial future.
1. Toshl Finance – This extension prides itself in its way of helping you know your finances, save money, and have fun while doing it. Toshl lets you track your income and spending habits, while creating beautiful graphs and aids to help you visualize your budget patterns. This extension is quick and easy to use. You are able to compare your spending habits at different times of the month and year. There is a function to set up one-time budgets depending on daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly entries. This extension is great for visualizing your spending habits in order to plan your financial future.
2. Mint – This is a free and easy way to visualize all of your existing accounts in one place. It lets you manage your finances safely online. Once you create an account on Mint.com you are able to add your checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, loans, and any other financial records to your Mint account. Mint will have access to all of your accounts, so each transaction and payment will be recorded on your account. Some features include creating a personalized budget based no your financial situation, setting up payment reminders and balance notifications, goal setting options, and even personalized reminders sent directly to your phone.
3. PocketSmith – Cashflow Forecasting – This extension is designed around filling out a financial calendar that can help you forecast your future spending and bank balances. With a large variety of personalization options you can get interactive visuals of your finances, plan for the future, track your purchases, and become financially prepared for the future. Pocketsmith does a great job in helping you spend within your means. You are able to sort your bank transactions into customized categories and assign alerts and spending limits to help keep you on track.
4. CashBase – “CashBase is personal finance software for people who hate personal finance software.” This easy to use extension allows users to add their incomes and expenses to any number of created accounts they wish to keep track. CashBase also provides charts and graphs to help you see where your money is being spent. Its features allow users to stay on budget by setting goals for staying under budget. There is also a 12-month cashflow option that gives you an insight to finances in the long run.
5. Easy Envelope Budget Aid (EEBA) – EEBA is a personal finance system that is designed to help users get their budgets under control. Users are able to sync the Chrome Extension with their smart phones in order to keep their budgets up to date. This extension allows users to record transactions across multiple accounts and budgets. You can select options depending on a monthly, weekly, or yearly preference in order to create reports for shared users. EEBA is especially useful for family budgeting as it allows multiple people to sync accounts and financial information.
Andrea’s note: I had no idea there were so many cool budgeting extensions available for Chrome! I love Chrome (and I’m super excited that it’s available for iPhone and iPad now) so I’ll definitely be trying out a few of these! Do any of you use these extensions already? I’d love to know how you like them!
QuickQuid has been a premier online payday loan lender in the UK since 2007. QuickQuid strives to help consumers in an ethical and responsible way. Additionally, QuickQuid strives to provide the best in customer service by offering 24/7 Customer Service by phone, email and live chat. If you don’t believe it, compare QuickQuid’s competitors.