This is pretty much a fluff post but I was tired of looking at the guest post about funeral insurance. Just not what I want to see at the moment and I’m sure most of you agree. But I’m in a pissy, ranty mood anyway so it all works out.
1. When companies ship things in multiple packages. Last weekend I ordered some clothes from Old Navy because they were offering 20% off and free shipping in time for Christmas. Instead of just sending me my stuff, they opted to separate it into 3 separate boxes that shipped on 3 different days. And of course the pieces that go together aren’t in the same box, so none of the outfits I had planned are going to work out. Thanks, Old Navy.
2. My son’s eating habits. Jayden eats like 8 things, which is annoying enough. But today he decided he HAD to eat (for the fourth time today) even though we’re leaving for dinner at my parents’ house in a little over an hour. He couldn’t wait. He was starving. And now he won’t be hungry and my mom will flip out wondering why he isn’t eating once we get there. Thanks, kid.
3. The crowds at Walmart. I need to buy groceries. Not Christmas gifts or Christmas food or any of the stuff that most people are buying right now. Just plain old food. Yet I refuse to go to the grocery store because the parking lot is overflowing. Why can’t people go home for awhile? Don’t the Waltons get enough of our money already? Thanks, Walmart.
4. My dogs’ bodily functions. Moxie is on a projectile vomiting kick. I have no idea why. The other night she puked and the other dogs ran through it like it was a slip & slide, spreading it through the whole house. My brain now associates the smell of the cleaner I used with puke smell, and even though multiple people have said my house doesn’t smell like dog vomit, I still smell it. Thanks, dogs (and brain).
5. Christmas cards with inappropriate apostrophes. Last night my mom was showing me all the photo Christmas cards she has received so I could see her friends’ kids and grandkids. And every single one of them committed apostrophe abuse with their own last names. Merry Christmas from the Smith’s! The Vincent’s wish you a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year! With love from the Clark’s! WHY DO PEOPLE NOT REALIZE HOW WRONG THAT IS? Thanks, people.
Okay, I think I’m done. It’s out of my system and I can now feign Christmas cheer for the next 5-6 days. Want to gripe about something? Leave it below and I will totally feel your pain!